Part-time Trainee Bookkeeper/Assistant for Client Services
We offer growth, freedom, and support for your future.
We are a fast growing boutique financial service company based near Rancho Palos Verdes, California, and are seeking to hire someone locally in the very immediate future.
We are looking for a pivotal position - a Trainee Bookkeeper / Assistant to assist with bookkeeping duties, documenting and formalizing processes whilst also supporting client services! This position offers you growth - as much as you want to embrace, freedom to work in line with your own schedule and the ability to quickly take on more hours based on your enthusiasm and capabilities.
AllCents Consulting specializes in helping our clients grow their business and aim to provide advisory services, not just on their bookkeeping but across their business.
- We maintain intimate relationships with our clients where we always have their best interest in mind
- We believe in helping entrepreneurs achieve financial freedom by creating clarity around their finances
- We are committed to embracing technology to automate business processes, giving our clients a base platform from which they can readily scale
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Trainee Bookkeeper and Assistant who wants to roll their sleeves up and get so immersed that they will carve out a growing position here as the business continues to expand.
The pay range we’re offering is between $15 and $18 /hour, depending on experience, for about 6-8 hours (initially) of work a week. This position allows for you to quickly grow as you increase your experience!
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- Reasonable hours
- Work from anywhere - once the processes are in place to support that!
This position lends itself to endless possibilities, especially if you are willing to embrace technology to create a real structure around our business operations.
We have grown to a level where we need help with data entry processing, account reconciliations, establish a range of processes, such as day to day business organization, client on-boarding processes, CRM systems and likely many more. As a starting point, we're looking for someone to look at where we are now and put some structure around our documentation and formalize the base processes and procedures before taking on responsibility for processing client account activities.
Our passion is also to leverage latest Apps to improve automation so, with a keen interest in exploring the latest and greatest apps, you can bring greater value by researching new Apps and their ability to improve performance both for AllCents and our clients.
This will be the first position filed at AllCents, outside family, and it will be a pivotal one hence the deliberate lack of specific duties. The company is growing fast and we've got great clients so the team as it grows, needs to be great as well.
We looking for someone who is:
- Studying for an Accounting qualification or past experience of bookkeeping work
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel & Word
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Detailed oriented
APPLICATIONS AND SOFTWARE:
The following software is currently used within the business and whilst previous experience with this software is desired but not required.
- Quickbooks Online
To apply for this position, please complete the following application.