Part-time Contracted Bookkeeper for Client Services
We offer growth, freedom, and support for your future.
We are a growing boutique financial service company based in metro Atlanta, Georgia.
We are looking for a pivotal position - A bookkeeper to assist with client services! This position offers its employees growth with possible partner-like experiences, freedom to do your work anywhere, and support for your future.
The Lovelypreneur, LLC specializes in helping our clients fund their lifestyle. With an emphasis on Profit First we educate our clients on the financial health of their business.
- We maintain intimate relationships with our clients where we always have their best interest in mind.
- We believe in helping entrepreneurs achieve financial freedom by creating clarity around their finances
We’re looking for a Bookkeeper who has experience working in Xero and/or Quickbooks Online Cloud-Accounting Software.
The pay range we’re offering is $15-$20/hour for about 5 hours of work a week. This position allows for you to quickly grow as you increase your experience!
We are based in metro Atlanta, GA. We are seeking to hire someone for immediate-hire virtually. Local candidates are a plus but not required.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- Reasonable hours
- Work from anywhere!
Our Bookkeeper will assist The Lovelypreneur LLC with maintaining great client management services by providing accurate bookkeeping. This Bookkeeper will maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
- Follows and updates system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Must be a ProAdvisor for Xero or Quickbooks Online with general experience.
APPLICATIONS AND SOFTWARE:
Our Bookkeeper will use the following software in this position. Previous experience with this software is desired but not required.
- Quickbooks Online
To apply for the Bookkeeper Position please complete the application and include your resume.